Castle Hill are looking for an Intumescent Paint Contracts Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Castle Hill Fire Protection Ltd are currently looking for someone to join the business with good technical experience of Intumescent Paint to be responsible for leading and overseeing all construction operations at a project level with a hands-on approach. This includes preparing quote request forms, loading lists and managing the design process through pre-construction through to driving the delivery on site through to handover and application for payment. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives within the group.
- Meeting regularly with clients, third parties and managers to report progress
- Determining and managing the manpower requirements of a project
- Setting targets, objectives and delegating responsibilities for all supervised staff
- Undertaking site surveys and preparing high level quotes to allow estimators to understand new scope
- Preparing loading lists and organising transport accordingly
- Monitoring and enhancing performance against agreed criteria to drive efficiency.
- Dealing with any contract disputes to mitigate the impact and support on-time delivery
- Overseeing total project costs against agreed budgets
- Resolves site-based problems in coordination with operatives and the main contractor
- Enforces the company’s safety policies and procedures on site.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience of circa 3+ years
- Excellent operations experience.
- Experience of managing people, projects and costs
- Able to communicate throughout the business to ensure smooth running
- Relevant qualifications would be desirable
This full time role is Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire) based and will require the successful candidate to travel. Salary is competitive.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply for this role.
Castle Hill Paint contracts manager – download the job description